Tired of Up and Down Sales Reports?
Do you want predictable, consistent results—every quarter, every month, every day?
Prospect your way to new heights
Sandler Prospecting Workshop
Stop Telling and Start Selling
Join us for a Sandler Prospecting Workshop to learn how to fill your pipeline with qualified leads and hit your Spring revenue numbers head on.
*Getting a lot of stalls and think it overs? *Bogged down in free consulting *Not closing enough business
During the workshop you’ll learn:
- Why developing clear personal and financial income goals are necessary for your plan of action
- Voicemail messages that get a call back, Proactive and Passive Prospecting
- How to develop and implement a prospecting plan that works
- Rewire your psychology about selling
- Consistently generate referrals
You can’t fail at prospecting unless you fail to prospect
Sandler Coaching Workshop
“All Coaching is, is taking your players where they can’t take themselves.” – Bill McCartney, Legendary University of Colorado football coach
79% of sales leaders consider themselves to be good coaches. Only 38% of salespeople agree.
Explore why effective coaching may be the missing ingredient to your sales team’s success
Join Sandler’s Boot Camp, “Coaching Your Team to Success” where you’ll learn:
- Five ROI reasons to invest in coaching
- Creating the coaching contract
- Conducting a gap analysis
- Effective coaching skills
- Developing Trust
- Moving it Forward
EIGHT CONSECUTIVE YEARS
Awarded Top 20 Sales Training Company
Sandler has received this prestigious industry award from Training Industry for eight consecutive years.
- Industry recognition and impact on the sales training industry
- Innovation in the sales training market
- Company size and growth potential
- Breadth of service offering
- Strength of clients served
- Geographic reach
The Sandler library of books includes two Amazon and Wall Street Journal best-sellers, as well as the best-selling sales classic for any sales book ever.